Yesterday's River Run (MN-WI)

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by TheCowboy, Apr 20, 2008.

1. TheCowboy

TheCowboy back in the saddle again

Oddometer:
    My first and my last. Very few textile jackets and ADV riders - 98% Leather and Harleys - WAY to many people riding crazy. About a third of the way through I turned right on an old dirt road just to get away. I just kept riding dirt until I got close to home. I was relieved, dirt is my friend - pave with 10,000 leather-clad harley guys/gals.... well, they are ok - just not my deal I guess...(no offense to you harley riders).

Cowboy

I just wanna ride (DIRT) :ricky
  2. Twin headlight Ernie

Twin headlight Ernie Custom fabricated dual sport accessories

Oddometer:
    Hi Cowboy 2, It's not my cup of tea either. Just a ride to stay away from in my opinion. I went riding gravel roads all day. Not a flood run rider in sight. From what I've seen of past flood runs there are a few too many tavern breaks. Every year I hear of dumped bikes and injury stories. The area LEO's seem to know about it now. I saw a group of about 20 riders pulled over near Winona. You could hear the pipes a mile away. 2HE
  3. 2whlrcr

2whlrcr gooligan

Oddometer:
    Harleys SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

There, I offended them for you.
  4. BENRON

BENRON Crosscut Certified

Oddometer:
    Why don't they turn off their high beams?

Thats exactly what I want when I'm trying to enjoy a night ride... those THREE headlights shining RIGHT in my eyes.:eek1