1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

YMMV Decals Available Here

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by BMWRC, Aug 26, 2008.

1. BMWRC

BMWRC Nuckin' Futs!

Oddometer:
    Here they are! We have the YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary) you've been looking for.

These are durable vinyl 5"X3" oval decals, digitally printed with water and UV resistant inks then laminated – meaning no fading in the sun or bleeding in the rain. They are white with black lettering.

[​IMG]

YMMV 5" x 3" only $1.50 each :clap

We are not making money on these, selling them just above our costs plus shipping. We had the decals made to promote our upcoming trip to South America.

Please Note: These are available for a LIMITED TIME. We hit the road on Sept 13th and will not take orders after Sept 10th.

Shipping to USA and Canada
    1 or 2 decals, add: $1.00
    3 to 4 decals, add: $1.50
    5 to 9 decals, add: $3.00
    10 to 20 decals, add: $4.00

Shipping to Rest of the world: (Europe, Asia, Oceania, South America)
    1 to 2 decals, add: $1.50
    3 to 4 decals, add $3.00
    5 to 9 decals, add $5.00

How to order:
    1. Checks: Email me requesting to pay by check, and I will send you my mailing address. I can only accept personal checks from US and Canada. My email: ymmvdecals@gmail.com

2: PayPal:
    - Log onto www.paypal.com and send funds to: ymmvdecals@gmail.com
    - Be sure to select "Goods" not "Service". With "Goods", your registered address will appear. If you need help with your order, email me. - In the narrative, include your AdvRider name, the number of decals you are ordering and your shipping address.
    - Once payment has been received, I will confirm receipt of your payment and ship the decals the very next business day.
  2. rxcoop

rxcoop persnickety curmedgeon

Oddometer:
    PM sent...
  3. BMWRC

BMWRC Nuckin' Futs!

Oddometer:
    We've sold quite a few and have more.