YO!! BRP info request

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by freaking RT, Feb 18, 2004.

1. freaking RT

freaking RT will golf for food

Oddometer:
    with the weather recently, what's the status of the BRP?? which sections are closed right now??

has anybody been up there? Sherpa? pfestus?? harpoon? dirtdog??

btw

found this on the park service web site. http://www.nps.gov/blri/

Closures
    The Blue Ridge Parkway information line at 828 298 0398 has the latest updates and temporary closures due to winter weather. A short section of the Blue Ridge Parkway, from Milepost 455 at Soco Gap to Milepost 469 at Cherokee, will be closed for rehabilitation of the Lickstone Ridge Tunnel through mid April.
  2. freaking RT

freaking RT will golf for food

Oddometer:
    that is a great phone number to have for the BRP!!!! :thumb write that one down boys and girls :nod
  3. sherpa

sherpa ...Robert

Oddometer:
    I was up there last week...headed up on 43 from the western side and headed north towards 130...but about 15 miles past Peaks Of Otter the storm gates were closed and the Parkway was still covered in ice/snow. Oh, well, had to turn around and head back...had the damn place to myself though...not a bit of sand on the Parkway at all...what a place to cut in the new Anakees I just installed... :jump
  4. harpoon

harpoon Long timer

Oddometer:
    Haven't been on it for a while since I'm either too lazy to spend 20 mins to swap over to Tourances or I've been havin too much fun on the TKC's.

If you come over here and don't tell me though, it'll be a :whip offense.