Yo BWS

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by Steverino, Nov 22, 2003.

1. Steverino

Steverino Arrogant Horse's Ass #1

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the heads up on the BRP today. He surely would have gotten me if you had not warned me.

THanks man. :thumb
  2. freaking RT

freaking RT will golf for food

Oddometer:
    BWS saved ya another $180 ticket?? :lol2

you need to thank him :thumb
  3. Steverino

Steverino Arrogant Horse's Ass #1

Oddometer:
    $121
  4. freaking RT

freaking RT will golf for food

Oddometer:
    :lol2
  5. BWS

BWS Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thats only the half of it.................a cpl. hrs before that I'd been semi rippin and see a cage 3 turns up so I turned it down a notch.
    Come up behind this SUV.....and the polite fucker does the signal,wave around.I eased over the dbl. yellow and round him. For some reason didn't go right back to hammerin.You know,its all a mental thing,a karma,and star alignment,faith,and acid.........
    anyhow 2 bends later meet a storm trooper but I'm at 3 under with a fucking cage on my tail.

When I seen the(your guy)fuckwit parked up in the trees I was 3 over....and lookin for him.

Came railin around one of the Amherst bends a week or so ago doin 80 and there was a power ranger sitting with his suv door open and he was leanin across the seat,like he was puttin away his stash under the pass. seat.Anyhow the fucker never heard me(stock pipe).He probably lad the Zepelin cranked up too.