You know you're an ADVrider when-

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by Zodiac, Aug 10, 2003.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac loosely portrayed

Oddometer:
    You ride right into a rock, brick fight. Broad daylight in good old wholesome Brooklyn, choice area mind you. I'm splitting as usual down the right side of a one way street up to a red light. I see a small contingent of little gangsta shits on one side of the street whipping pieces of concrete, and bricks from a construction area directly through the stopped traffic at a target across the street.
    Rocks are richochetting off parked cars, sides of buildings, doors. None hit me though, which is all that counts really.
    Looked like the freaking Gaza strip or something. Their target, a chinese restraunt, and it's chinese occupant workers. Then they start throwing the bricks back (the chinese). I'm zipping right into this, ducking of course and blipping my 2 Bros to wake these stupid bitches up to the fact that if they hit me, they'd better kill me, or I'll get off the bike, and beat just ONE of them to DEATH with my helmet or any like hard object I can bring their head closer to.

I see this all the time actually in different forms, the people in the projects VS. the chinese, and mexican migrant workers. They hate each other.

Sunday morning - some people go to church, some people ride their bikes into a rock, brick fight.

NUKE AND FUCKING PAVE BROOKLYN THANK YOU - (no sleep to! ):pep
  2. tribeless

tribeless _________________________

Oddometer:
    Ahhh Crooklyn; this brings back fond memories of Fulton Street Mall bum rushes at rush hour.

Where the hell where you, Bed Stuy?
  3. Zodiac

Zodiac loosely portrayed

Oddometer:
    Give yourself a cigar Ed, nice clean Bed Stuy it was!

I just love when I hear people chime into an urban planning/ political, economical argument with "but we NEED low income housing"
    These are the people who have never been anywhere near a housing project.
    Sometime I think Robert Moses had the right idea:evil

How you doing man?
  4. tribeless

tribeless _________________________

Oddometer:
    too godamn funny. Where you near or on Marcus Garvey Blvd? That's the area Im familiar with; long story for when I see you. Im fine, just waiting to get the adjusments from the insurance company so the dealer can get to work. On vacation Tuesday back in town after the 22nd. Hope to be pick the bike up then.

Your homie was a "nuke and paver", no doubt about that one.
  5. Zodiac

Zodiac loosely portrayed

Oddometer:
    Myrtle Avenue - the road of Kings, the boulevard of clean, the path of humanity, the......alright I need some sleep.:huh
  6. legion

legion Honking the Horn

Oddometer:
    Can't picture this happening around my neck of the woods ...and I'm glad :uhoh :arg
  7. flyingmonkey

flyingmonkey Breathe...just breathe.

Oddometer:
    Fulton Mall bumrush? I went to HS a few blocks from there...madhouse.
    Hmm, good'ol do or die Bed Stuy. I used to take Bedford to Myrtle to cross into Queens...lovely.

Rubbasidedown.
    FM.
  8. Ruskie

Ruskie Banned

Oddometer:
    Sheet Perry!

you need to post this statement in jo momma. The libs will eat it up:evil
    I've made similar statements and I get chewed good:lol3
  9. Zodiac

Zodiac loosely portrayed

Oddometer:
    Yeah well if the truth hurts, so be it. It's usually some old hippie activist type living on the coast of Oregon who's preaching about the inner city.

Or the same type in the city, only they're living on Park Avenue in a giant condo, with an army of doormen as insulation.