Your business hours suck

Discussion in 'Tejas and the Gulf States' started by Supahflid, May 9, 2011.

1. eeore39648

eeore39648 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Screw that!
    I have been burned, by the closed on Monday, BS, twice. Pissed me off to no end.
    But, I know The Kickstand is open Monday's, and not sure, but maybe Cycle Services?:ear
    What the hell did ya need anyway?
  2. backwoodsKLR

backwoodsKLR Ride more, Post Less.

Oddometer:

Knowing Supah, it was probably something for his Hardly!!! :lol3 No ones knows if they were open!! :D
  3. Supahflid

Supahflid Wheelieless

Oddometer:
    Well what difference does it make? I can't actually go and buy it on Monday can I?:lol3

If you must know, I need to go get some britches for my fat ass for next week!:D
  4. Supahflid

Supahflid Wheelieless

Oddometer:
    Nope, but I was gonna go get it on the Hardlee!
  5. veriest1

veriest1 Minimalist Gear Hoarder

Oddometer:
    Lufkin Power Sports is open on Mondays. :clap
  6. MSrider

MSrider Rebel with a sixfiddy

Oddometer:

that's funny right there :rofl
  7. backwoodsKLR

Oddometer:
    If you need riding gear, I hear Trikes and Bikes has a better selection than most stores around here. They got a few 3x jackets at GG that I've seen, but very few pants items. You'd probably be better off to hit New Enough / motorcyclegear.com and pay for fast shipping!
  8. Trophy1298

Trophy1298 Vicarious Cowboy

Oddometer:
    Seeing a pattern with Supah and these whiney, "everybody do what I want" threads. Sure you weren't going to buy a riding skirt? :toney
  9. Wolfgang55

Wolfgang55 Long timer

Oddometer:
    This NO Monday selling is something I can recall as far back as the early 60s.
    Jax FL, had dealers large & small. They all agreed to do this. It is not that way now, in Jax, FL.
  10. cagiva549

cagiva549 whats a cagiva

Oddometer:
    Screw everyone of you whinny ass holes , your out playing and breaking your bikes on saturday while every cycle store in the country is open for business selling parts , supply's and new bikes to all there customers and friends . And then you cry and whine about it because they close on sundays and mondays so they can go play on their bikes just like you did yesterday . The coperate owned mega store will be along soon enough and stay open 7 days and screw all their customers and employees so they wont give a shit if they give you good service or not . That will be your store just like wally world . Shitty service crappy parts and a screwin every time you walk in the door . Thats your store , while I will be resting on monday after riding all day with my friends that own a bike store that take care of my parts needs with the best of care . SEYA
  11. eeore39648

eeore39648 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Who Asked You?:lol3
    I bet if your Non-riders ran the store on Saturdays, while the Riders were off riding you would still make the same amount of money.
    Then on Monday, have the Riders run the store, and give the Non-riders Monday off, you could make even more money.
    Along with making more money, you could cut sweeter deals, for us customers, thus making more money, and doing us a favor.
  12. carabnsol

carabnsol should have been a cowboy

Oddometer:
    How many of you would be complaining if you had to work M- Sat. with only Sunday off. Also, if you have never owned your own business and had to sign all the payroll checks you would not be aware of what overtime cost a business. Take it from someone who has rarely had two days in a row off. IT SUCKS! Carry on.:D
  13. MSrider

MSrider Rebel with a sixfiddy

Oddometer:
    err, that's "whiny" :wink:

I agree with both of yous. I've never had a problem with the bike shops being closed on Monday. Working on Satty's a large portion of my career, I would gladly have a Monday off.

FWIW, even though there is a whiny ass or two in this thread, I believe the OP was just BSing about the shop being closed on Monday. He juss wanted some much needed attention. The other whiny ass is just a whiny ass... :augie :D
  14. NateLePain

NateLePain The Illegitimate Painter

Oddometer:
    Funny the word "Dweeb" comes to mind. I haven't thought about calling someone a dweeb in about 20 years, when I was in high school. :norton

nlp
  15. backwoodsKLR

Oddometer:

This is what we have now... :lol3 Not sure which store you and or your friends own, but the very few of the ones around here have riders that work there. When i was getting my KLR rebuilt / modded, I was told it was delayed because the service manager had gone racing out west for the weekend. I thanked them for their honesty and was totally cool with that excuse... :wink: But what fun would life be if we couldn't come online and whine about something when it doesn't suit us? :lol3
  16. carabnsol

carabnsol should have been a cowboy

Oddometer:

Isn't that why Al Gore invented the internet?:rofl
  17. Supahflid

Supahflid Wheelieless

Oddometer:
    I told y'all not to reply with this kind of statement about the mom and pop shops cause it's bullshit. I know better. Ever hear of a thing called a "work schedule"? If employee A works this Saturday, then employee B can work the next Saturday; whichever employee works Saturday can have Monday off, but the damn store is OPEN! The mom and pop's around here all have more than mom and pop and with just a LITTLE thought they could switch their employees schedules enough to have some presence more days during the week.

And yes, I have at least a few employees working almost every weekend.
  18. Supahflid

Supahflid Wheelieless

Oddometer:
    That is precisely where I wanted to go.
  19. Supahflid

Supahflid Wheelieless

Oddometer:
    You haven't heard? The world revolves around me! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!:evil
  20. slowoldguy

slowoldguy Tire Tester

Oddometer:
    :D:D:D
    uhhhh....nicely said, bro. lol.

Now let's all go try on helmets at our local shop, bitch about the selection ("WTF? You mean you don't have this one in a XXXL in mango orange?") and then buy it online to save a buck.

Let'em keep their day off on Mondays.