Your chance to go to China!

Discussion in 'Asia' started by tokyokid, Jan 9, 2009.

  1. tokyokid

    tokyokid Adventurer

    Jun 5, 2008
    If your planning to do a trip to or trough China here is your chance!

    I have a Yamaha YBR 125 bike with chinese license plates in Hamburg/Germany.
    Its registered an insured and comes with all papers including Chinese custom documents!

    I drove it in summer 2008 with my wife from Shanghai to Europe.
    The bike was build in May 2008, has 26.300km on the clock.
    Its registered until July 2010 in Changsha / Hunan Province.
    The bike is running fine. We had no accidents. Just fall from time to time :D
    Clutch plates changed at 19.000km.
    The gas tank looks bad scratched from the tank bag.
    Chain is fucked an need to be done. I can send all parts that need to be done from Yamaha China to you.

    Price: negotiatable

    Any question? Just ask me.

    [FONT=&quot]If you want a Yamaha YBR 250 I will probably drive one over to Germany in spring.


  2. riverage

    riverage Adventurer

    Mar 6, 2009
    I've read your post about your trip. well-done, but I'm not intereted your bike.