1. ** Enter to win a $250 gift card! We want to hear from you, please take this survey **

Take this survey which covers a range of questions about improving the community, the things that interest you and anything else you want to share with us. All responses will remain anonymous.

Click here to take the survey
    Dismiss Notice

Yuma Parking for a month in February???

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by nmtrialsguy, Jan 19, 2017.

1. nmtrialsguy

nmtrialsguy Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    We have a small group of six inmates arriving in Yuma on Feb. 6th and need to park two rigs: one dually with a 20' trailer and one Pickup with a 3 rail M/C trailer. We would arrive that day and come back on Feb. 24 after hopefully some blissful riding in Baja--to the tip and back! Looking for safe storage for the trucks and trailers, anybody got that available? How about any suggestions? Start a "Conversation" with me if you do. Thanks!!!
  2. stormdog

stormdog Long timer

Oddometer:
    Not sure if you have a reason to park in Yuma,
    But I like to enter Baja at Mexicalli if I am heading to San Fellipe.I leave my truck in a mini storage in Imperial.
    Or I enter at Tecate if I am heading down the Pacific or down to Mikes.
    There are a couple of pay parking lots within site of the border.
  3. oldtouring B

oldtouring B Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Would Los Lunas New Mexico work for you?
  4. nmtrialsguy

nmtrialsguy Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    We are really on dirt bikes and don't care for the zoo-like atmosphere in Mexicali...Los Lunas, hmmmn, that would be a little too far out in the suburbs...some of our group will pass through there on the way! (or close)