Z Burger, Sunday 8/13, Noon

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by cap, Aug 12, 2006.

1. BoulderKevin

BoulderKevin Lucky to live in Colorado

Oddometer:
    Mark was fixing something on his 'strom and Tina was helping by admiring his ass. That's what it was!

View attachment 81512
  2. BoulderKevin

Oddometer:
    admiring Mark's ass started the doohickey talk, even though there wasn't a KLR to be seen. I think something came loose and they tightened it up. And being good ADV'ers, I'm sure a lot of zip ties were involved :deal

View attachment 81513
  3. BoulderKevin

Oddometer:
    nothing risque' to report on this one.....other than maybe Tony should get an Aerostich-they look like they can double up as fishing waders...No offence Sandy, er, I mean Julie.....

View attachment 81515
  4. BoulderKevin

Oddometer:
    and sorry that they're all from lunch, but I'm not one of those talented guys that can ride and take pictures at the same time. I'm too busy trying to stay balanced on two wheels. This is a great one of Blakebird and Cap with Tina in the background.....

Thanks for inviting me along, it was nice to meet you all. Cap/Tina, thanks for topping my tank off at the start-if you hadn't I'd be sleeping by the trash bins at Mishawaka tonight. I coasted into Ted's Place on vapors this afternoon. L8R folks, it was a blast!......

P.s. ok, I can say I've had a Z Burger now. Never again-Z Burger burps and full face helmets are a match made in hell. Next time, I'm having a Z Salad with Big David!

View attachment 81518
  5. leadvegas

leadvegas I want to see your uvula

Oddometer:
    It's almost accurate. The rod has been strapped to the back of the bike for the last 4 weeks along with some minimal gear. I did see my friends/neighbors on the way to Steamboat - they stopped at Wolford Reservoir for some wakeboarding (I couldn't remember that name for the life of me). I stopped and bought some more tackle to make the day of fishing more enjoyable - and didn't even get to fish :lol3

I'm now home, fed and satisfied. I've been invited to a dirt bike bachelor party, so now I'm tinkering with the KLX... Once I mention the fact that I had some birthday grub at my parents' house last night (my mom makes a mean enchilada), it would appear to be a rather spectacular weekend. I'd say that appearance would hold true if not for skipping Sunday's fishing (I did get some fishing in Friday morning on the way home from work - took the 950 home from Boulder to Nederland with a nap while fishing, then to Rollinsville and over Yankee Hill and into my home at St. Mary's). Now I need a house cleaner... know of anyone that can deal with that bit for me?
  6. BoulderKevin

Oddometer:
    why GSMark is called GSMark. He used to have a GS, but sold it. While looking for a new one, he wandered into Fleamarket, where he was jumped by Locutus of Arizona and assimilated into the hive. He and Sandy are now to be called "4 of 3" :rofl:rofl:rofl
  7. cap

cap Vice of Reason

Oddometer:
    Actually, I screwed up (again). Mark's handle is RSMark. :snore

There is a nice RS for sale now that Mark has been assimilated. Well, I mean, for those folks who like such things.
  8. BigDave

BigDave Adventure Drummer

Oddometer:
    so did you guys slab-fag the whole way there & back? :ymca :dunno :D
  9. cap

cap Vice of Reason

Oddometer:
    Actually, we got in a few miles of greasy slimy mud in the Routt forest. We heard that it had rained 10 hours straight the day before, and it rained again while we were there.

Steamboat is looking very green. Nizice. :thumb