1. eNewsletter Sign Up

zach is still advertising in vendors

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by shrederscott, Jul 10, 2015.

1. shrederscott

shrederscott Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey mods

You hide the tread about zach and his behavior to his customers

But you let him advertise in vendors ?

this is not fair to the inmates....inmates should be able to find and read about zach...then if they want to do business with him...that is there choice.

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1071514

Scott
  2. woody's wheel works

woody's wheel works Built to Last Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    I'm with you on this one,,, the original thread gathered momentum,,,things started happening and in the midst of the conversation,it was assumed the situation was handled,,,the unfortunate truth is that it wasn't handled at all to Mr Dings satisfaction or mine either. Please remember that Mr Ding posted the original thread:
    [​IMG]Scammer Alert! Zachary Hodges formerly of Woody's Wheel Works ...
    advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=27161770

this was followed by:

http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/it-is-wrong-to-remove-the-ding-vs-zach-thread.1078974/

which unfortunately degenerated into indignation and outrage at having original thread axed.

I'm sure it was this post of mine that gave Modette and the moderators the idea it was a done deal,,,it was in actuality the end of Phase #1 ie getting all the stuff in Zach's possession over to me for inspection and completion. FYI :,,,1),,we immediately built Dings front wheel with a matching shiny/polished Excel rim anodized to match the oem Excel rim mounted on rear. When a rim finally showed up it was of shoddy satin anodizing and drilled for a very wide rear hub,,, 2) the rear rim was trued outside the standard parameters. When contacted to swap out the rim he replied not to bug him,,the case was finished as far as he was concerned....

The last issue was an understanding that ZH would be banned from ADVrider for his repeated and flagrant transgressions regarding his word as well as the NonDislosure/Non compete agreements he had signed.

to be cont'd
    woody
  3. BlackHawkChief

BlackHawkChief Long timer

Oddometer:
    Bump back to the top this needs attention

sent from 7,500 AGL
  4. ZachH413

ZachH413 n00b

Oddometer:
    Im apologizing for all the negativity that has happened from my threads, both to woody and his crew and to ding who had to go through what he did. I am no longer going to be in the motorcycle industry for some time and am focusing on much more important things right now.

ZachH413 will no longer post on Advrider nor be a part of any "deals'' or business transactions on here.

Thanks Zach
  5. doc_ricketts

doc_ricketts Thumper jockey Supporter

Oddometer:
    A new personna will be appearing in six months.
    TerminalHavic and modette like this.
  6. modette

modette TrailTaker.com

Oddometer:
    Quoted to stop any edit...Woody has this been resolved?