Zeta Rotating bar clamp w/mirror mount(mini review)

Discussion in 'Thumpers' started by Stevevh, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Stevevh

Stevevh Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hey guys,

Just want to throw this out to you for those dual sporting your bikes. I just purchased 2 of these (http://www.zeta-racing.com/handle-ac/rotating/index.html) from Forrest at wheelingcycles.com and mounted them to my XR650R. They bolt on the stock clutch mount and brake mount without any modification and look great. The build quality is outstanding and they seem to be really beefy. What is great about these is they will rotate when stress is appled to them, so it should help prevent breakage in a fall.(Not tested yet) My Ken Sean mirrors with the 10mm mount fits perfectly. All in all a good buy. Oh, they are not listed yet on the website but call or e-mail Forrest and he will get them out. Price is $28.

I am not at all affiliated with Forrest but so far all the dealings with him have been top notch and they stuff he sells very high quality. I like supporting the few good vendors out there, of which Forrest is one of.:clap

Steve
  2. Max Kool

Max Kool Xtankteam™

Oddometer:
    Wow, another farkle I don't need. I just screw the original perches less tight.

[​IMG]

( I mean, they really look good, but do I need them? They look like a solution that has no problem)
  3. Stevevh

Stevevh Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:

Unless you have no mirror mounts to begin with!:rolleyes Sure was the solution for me!
  4. Max Kool

Max Kool Xtankteam™

Oddometer:
    Oops, I do have mirror mounts, but no mirrors...