Zip to 12 hr Sebring, wander home.

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by daGeeeze, Mar 26, 2009.

1. daGeeeze

daGeeeze Geeezed lightning

Oddometer:
  2. jshuck

jshuck Iron Butt #31

Oddometer:
    dead linky.... we need Sebring photos
  3. daGeeeze

Oddometer:
    Oops, too many dots after the www. Fixed now. You probably won't be happy with my Sebring photos though. I was dazed.
  4. jshuck

jshuck Iron Butt #31

Oddometer:
    We did much the same by taking the St John's ferry. Neat little ride. There is a 7/11 down the road that sells qt's of beer and brown paper bags too..
    We also stopped at Slider's and I also had the grouper sandwich. Good Eats..!! Great ride report and I enjoyed the vintage BMW's at Sebring...
  5. daGeeeze

Oddometer:
    That's pretty funny. I was riding hungry for quite a while but I was intent on finding a place where I could sit outside and look out at the ocean. If it hadn't been raining off and on I might have stopped much farther down into the Ormond by the Sea area. Slider's was the first place where it all came together for me. I don't recall seeing much else after leaving there either.

Were you down at Sebring too or just that you did that section of ride? Next time I want to do a bit more plotting on the path of A1A. It got tricky to follow and I bet there was more of it to catch.