For Sale or Trade Zombie Ready Ninja 500 Scrambler

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Jasonpaulbauer, Sep 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasonpaulbauer

Jasonpaulbauer Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    This is a Kawasaki ex500 that I built into a scrambler in the last few months for a dual sport ride I did with friends in August.
    ninja0.jpg
    Started with a 93 EX500, upgraded to 17" wheels, disk brakes and suspension from a 2001 500. It has a TKC80 front tire and a Kenda Big Block rear tire, both were new for the build. Dirt bike handle bars, hand guards, and IMS foot pegs. Raised the suspension with a different rear linkage and shock and also dropped the forks in the clamps. Installed racetech valve emulators and changed the front spring rate to firm it up. Custom made steel skid plate so it doesn't care when you cross logs or bottoms out on rocks. Also has 2-1 header and single stainless muffler.

Lots of little things were done to make this bike be able to go anywhere. Just returned from a 700 mi road trip on this that included, highway, gravel and dirt roads, and single track. Rode this around the Stoney Lonesome hare scramble course after this last race was over. I'm still riding it to work most days as its just fun to ride.

I'd not hesitate to hop on it and go for another 700mi. T

Tank bag and panniers not included. Double take mirrors only if I get my asking price, otherwise I'll throw standard mirrors on it as these were pulled off my other bikes. I do have a lot of from the build that could be included as well as I bought left overs of a bike part out to get the 17" wheels and rear disk brake.

Asking $1500, Located in Columbus Indiana, Trades considered. Ct70, TTR125L, KLX140L, other Motorcycles, dirt bikes.

ninja1.jpg
    ninja2.jpg
    ninja3.jpg
    ninja6.jpg
  2. Karlfitt

Karlfitt Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    That looks cool.
    too bad you're so far away.

GLWS
    Jasonpaulbauer likes this.
Thread Status: