Zumo 590LM - individual wires?

Discussion in 'Mapping & Navigation' started by MirthfulThylacinator, Sep 13, 2018 at 3:55 AM.

1. MirthfulThylacinator

MirthfulThylacinator Tradie

Oddometer:
    so I pounced and scored a used 590lm for a good price via ebay. Came with Touratech Mount & locking cradle, very nice. Installed & wired it up - works great!

However, previous owner received it in that state with the used bike he bought, guess the previous previous owner (installer) was a purist of sorts ... gave everything the snip except power ... so I was wondering if anyone could tell me which colour/pair of these wires would normally feed audio-out port? :scratch

Shouldn't be too hard to connect a new earphone jack/cable once I know which ones they are ... I think that would do me ok

PS: what would the shielded pair of wires be for?

WP_20180913_14_38_34_Pro.jpg WP_20180913_14_38_56_Pro.jpg zumo590lm - ports.JPG
  2. lkraus

lkraus Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I don't have a wiring diagram, but the pins for a 660 mount has matched my 590 mount so far. With a VOM you should be able to identify the wires you need on pins 10, 11 and 12. Or take the back off the mount to check the wire colors.
    [​IMG]
    MirthfulThylacinator likes this.
  3. MirthfulThylacinator

MirthfulThylacinator Tradie

Oddometer:
    Thanks