1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Zumo XT BMW mount

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by BMWBOB51, Oct 8, 2021.

1. BMWBOB51

BMWBOB51 Going slower, but bench race faster :)

Oddometer:
    I have a mount for a Zumo XT that utilizes the BMW NAV V or VII mount that charges the zumo while riding. Basically it's a 3D printed mount made by an Italian company that takes power from the BMW NAV cradle and utilizes the standard Zumo XT mount. Works like a champ and lets me switch the Zumo XT between bikes. $100.00 FF USPS Continental USA .

Here a video of someone installing one and mine doesn't have the locking option

IMG_8292 (002).jpg IMG_8293 (002).jpg
  2. Zane_ADV

Zane_ADV Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Interested, will PM you.
  3. shrini23

shrini23 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey @AdamChandler mine is the Garmin mount, currently running a Zumo 665 series, my mount takes Nav6 plug & play, thinking of picking up a Zumo XT and if I do will I be able to run this mount on top of mine?
    AdamChandler likes this.
  4. BMWBOB51

BMWBOB51 Going slower, but bench race faster :)

Oddometer:
    That's the idea. Using the BMW OEM NAV V and VI mount to power the ZUMO XT utilizing a 3D printed mount for the ZUMO XT mount using the BMW mount power. Pretty slick setup. $100 Free Freight continental USA USPS PayPal [email protected] friends and family. The ZUMO XT is a superior GPS and the NAV VI is $900!!! I bought a NAV V cheap for the BMW GS and utilized for the bike's telemetry and phone for direction. I use the NAV V for long trips with downloaded GPX files. I still have the ZUMO XT on my KTM 890 Adventure R .
  5. shrini23

Oddometer:
    @BMWBOB51 thanks so much for the info.
    waiting for the unit :)
  6. pbrown2569

pbrown2569 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Is this still available?
  7. shrini23

Oddometer: