Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'EMEA' started by samaka, Sep 22, 2017.
Next we shell discuss the route country to country.
That is too much ideas to do it much better...
PM me, I'm from Bulgaria and will help you if you have needs OR I will show you a some amazing places on Bulgarian Blak sea.
Thanks for your reply!
I've done some changes already... What do you think of this?
<iframe src="https://a.rever.co/embed/rides/657256" width="700" height="700"></iframe>
If I planning my, similar, I'll visit the town Konya - the dervishes centre. I love Anadolu, my great Turkish dream.
samaka sorry for delay!
1. Thats too much Poland.
2. Romania 7-8 direct way. Add Brasov, Bran, Sinaia
3. Bulgaria. Add Nessebar
4. Turkey. You want to miss Ustanbul city center? I am not sure of coastal road. But add Amasra. Sure of p27? I think you may cross Turkey much better.
5. Georgia. 29-31-32 not allowd for tourists. Military separated area. Go Batumi-Khulo and East up to you. 32,33 - very good! You may add Sighnahi and use norhtern road to Azerbajan.
6. Azernajan. Change the road and add Sheki for overnight stay.
7.Iran. 40-41 isnt it too close to Iraq border? Risk? We liked Ali Sadr caves near it. And dont miss Mashhad at Norht.
8. Turkmen 47-48 perfect
9. Russia. Sure You will not enjoy route 52-53-54-55 And You are missing Russian South
10. Border crossinng to Ukraine Belgorod-Kharkiv is closer and OK allready.
11. Ask more...
I'm from Bulgaria and have a little expirience in Romania and Turkey and a lot from my country.
I think the point 3. is totaly waste of time, especially in summer, when tourists are everywhere. Be careful in Bulgaria in the summer - often people don't respect the road rules!
About point 4. Istanbul is really beautiful town... BUT you must know: the trafic is terrible. Don't cross Istanbul in weekend - hard traffic, jams, NO ROAD RULES e.t.c Try Konya - the dervishes town.
Point 2. Try some of Karpatian mountain passes. Transfagarash is my favorite.
Best regard and good luck!
Starting from 54:
54-55 - you really do not need to go that far north, if you are just going to head back south again, there is a crossing point near Kharkiv that is far enough from the war in Donbas. On the other hand, Baturyn is near 55, may be interesting to see.
56-58 - as it stands now is just boring flatland with bad roads. Once in Odesa, maybe consider a side trip to Vylkove, not necessarily on your bike, just take a tour from the city.
62-63 - OK, if you want to just rush it to Lviv. If you have time, consider hugging the Dniester more, there will be pretty scenery to see, Kamianets-Podilski and Khotyn may be worth a visit. Also maybe a detour to Chernivtsi, I'd say out of all the smaller cities of Ukraine it is the most charming.
63-64 - there's a cool little detour nearby, unless you are just headed straight home at this point. Google "wielka pętla bieszczadzka" or Big Loop of Beszczhady Mountains. It'l probably only cost you a day more, maybe less.