September 13,2015 I inserted the front tire of my '93 Cali 3 Goose into a fence between pipe and rock pillar. The results was the installation of one screw in my neck and time on my hands with a lifting limit of 20 pounds, with a broken bike sitting outside my shop. This is what I saw when I got out of the hospital. Having time to think about how I could move it inside, while I was still waiting to go home, I came up with using a sled of c-purling under the front wheel and pulling it in with my overhead chain hoist. Once it was in I set about trying to find out caused the problem or was it me. Here is the wheel bearing with out balls that caused the front to shake when I down shifted for a right turn. I'm sure this pushed the pucks back into the front calipers, which lead to no brakes from either control as the the foot brake is integrated on Guzzi's. The forks after wheel removal. Another inmate forwarded a 640 adventure frontend to me and I started measuring what it would take to mate the two. The KTM bearings fit the Guzzi races, but the stem was about 1 1/2" to short. I pulled a piece of 1 1/4" bar stock out of my scrap pile and turned it down on an old '69 Craftsman 6" lathe I picked a few years ago. In the process I broke two gears, but was lucky enough to find them on Epay. Here is where it sits as of today. As I have been out of work for some time, from having the neck reworked with 4 screws and 2 rods, I'm moving a little slow on this resurrection. Tomorrow should see bars, controls and gauges.