Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Alaska' started by ExarKun, May 31, 2017.
Tomorrow is going to be "nice" up here - Monday on is going to be windy, grey, cold and wet.
Yeh, I saw the weather forecast. What would you advise, if you were so inclined to provide advice?
Looking at the forecast I don't think the weather will be too bad. If you are ready to go and want to see Deadhorse, I'd say go for it and if t gets too sketchy, turn around. people usually turn at atigun pass if they don't like how it's going.
I'd also say if you can go ahead and get a room unless you really want to camp. Here at the camp I'm in it's 155 a night, all meals included. It's spend but not for here since, everything is trucked or flown in.
I guess I should ask about your time line. How much time do you have or want to spend getting here and back?
I am happy to have your take on it as well. I looked at forecasts along the way and it didn't look too bad so I think I'll give it a shot.
I am in NO hurry at all and plan on doing 2 days up two days down. Contemplating one day up, depending on how I feel in Coldfoot. My goal is to take it nice and easy and safe
Just made it up. Road conditions were excellent; some squirrely bits and road works. The last 50 miles takes a while but only the first northbound construction zone you hit is anything of note with the rocks and whatnot. Guess they improved road conditions massively between now and a while back
Nice weather as well. A few sprinkles through Atigun pass but otherwise totally drama free.
9072302088 I stay at the AOH camp. Three or four BMW riders just showed up.