Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by zora, Apr 19, 2011.
Looks like you're posting at the proper place.
Put the tag on the West side of the playing area to get it to move quicker
Eh, that is mostly West. We just need some new recruits to move the tag around. Seems only a few of us are still playing.
Go get it.
I don't think there is too much gravel out there.
Old (if Google works this time):
New (take your pick):
I figure if we are lucky those images/links may even work for 24 hours. Or maybe one will continue to work.......
Is this how we are playing the game now
Sure, why not? New rules. It's not like you started this thread .
Good idea, new rules, because there is a new sheriff in town.
1. An archived photo can be used to place a new tag, but not to grab the current tag.
2. 30 minute limit between grabbing the old tag and posting a new tag.
3. ANY roads are allowed. If you do not feel comfortable taking your street bike to get the current tag, sit this one out and let someone else get it.
4. Repeat tags ARE allowed. If you have been to the current tag and don't want to go again, sit this one out and let someone else get it.
5. Tags locations should be obvious or easily found by a simple Google search. This game is about riding, not about playing Internet sleuth.
Thanks and happy tagging!
Please post up one new tag pic, in the meantime we will go back to having a open tag at Exeter.
Ooooooh, ANY roads! I love it as I suddenly feel a challenge to find the most gnarly roads in the Madison area. Based on yesterdays ride, it seems many previously paved roads are now reverting to semi-gravel to save some $$$. About 50% of the roads on my ride yesterday were recently covered with tar and a very fine gravel. Now if only we had some of those Green Lanes like I rode in England:
Great day for some riding!
If this is pushing it I have one from the other day I can use.