Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge' started by Sandrion, Aug 25, 2013.
I think dwheil already grabbed this a couple days ago.
He did post a photo (grab?) of the tag on September 16 however he did not put up a new tag.
So according to the rules the next person to post a grab gets to set a new tag
So I say sabago can now post a new tab
1) Six hour time limit to post a new tag, this means from the time you post up your grab, to the time you post up your tag. If you fail to post up a new tag, then you forfeit your grab. (There is a little leeway on this, just don't post it the next day. Lets keep it moving)
2) File photos can only be used to make a new tag, you cannot use a file photo for a grab.
3) You should try as hard as possible to make your tag photo match the original, this means try to put your bike where their bike was.
4) Hard to find tags are fun, but lets keep them within reason. Nobody wants to spend an hour or two on the Internet trying to figure out your tag. Post additional clues if others find it necessary.
5) The first to post the picture to this thread, gets the grab. It doesn't matter who got to the tag first.
6) A working link to a picture is fine for a short time. It's sometimes hard to post a picture in a thread from a smartphone. (believe me, I've tried) If you post up a link to a working picture, then it counts. Please remember when you get back home, edit your post to show the picture, not just a link.
Glad I changed my plans at Grandfather Mountain earler. I would have been Bruced!
Are you travelling?
Just a roundabout day trip. Probably a 600 mile but burner by the time I get home in the morning.
Nice tag. I ended up going north from grandfather Mountain. I'm up in Virginia now. Ultimately I'll head back to Raleigh, hopefully arriving before sun up.
nice grab Opa. good to see u out riding in such a fine day.
Looks like someone stole their sign since I visited.............
Yep. I rode right by it the first time, then I noticed my GPS actually named all of the overlooks. I saw lots of missing signs today, maybe they are redoing them?
Check the NC tag for a 2-for-1.
New tag and clue shot.
Nobody would enter the church until the last 6 was swung around and made into a 9
Grab! Hard to find. As the church isn't listed as having an actual address anymore on the internet.