If you love motorcycles and music, then there’s good news. On May 20 – 23, Loretta Lynn’s Ranch and Campground will host the Tennessee Motorcycles & Music Revival. It’s the same facility that hosts the AMA Motocross Championships.
The revival will showcase more than music. Also on tap are motorcycles, food, art, entertainment, and southern hospitality. The event can host 3,500+ campers on over 400 acres of manicured countryside beside Hurricane Creek.
Promoters say that the event is a one-of-a-kind experience with a backstage vibe. It is also Tennessee’s largest motorcycle rally and music festival wrapped up in one 4-day event. One thing is for sure; there will be many things to do.
Motorcycles & Music things to do
Some of the events you can attend include:
- Enduro Off-Road Trail Riding – New for this year is enduro off-road trail riding, so bring your trail-ready bike. The difficulty level will be “moderate.” Expect some hill climbs and some occasional narrow or off-camber places. There are also some rocky sections. If you want to play, you can purchase a two-day trail wristband allowing you to ride.
- Fist City Flat Track Racing – In addition to the racing, you can choose to participate in “biker games.”
- The BC Moto Invitational – this event “…features a showcase of extraordinary hand-built motorcycles crafted by some of the most talented builders in the industry…” The machines will be on display in a creekside horse barn converted into an exhibit of two-wheel “treasures.”
- Harley-Davidson Demo rides – The Harley-Davidson demo team will be in attendance providing demo rides daily. Perhaps this can be your chance to ride Harley’s new Pan America?
- Group rides
- Wall of Death
- Live Music – with “…some of the best players coming out of Nashville today”. The artists have not yet been finalized, but you can expect country, southern rock, rock, bluegrass, and more.
If you would like additional information, you can check out the Motorcycles & Music webpage.